Crows Synthetics

Crows Synthetics
AMOSIL Lubricants

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well here I go here is a picture of my new toy.

My 2003 7.3L PSD


I bought this truck as I had wanted a Power Stroke Diesel for a long time. I knew that oil change would be an issue so I looked in to a product that I had been told about a long time ago 20 years to be exact. Amsoil is the product at the time Amsoil was promoting a 10,000 mile oil change and if I used a by-pass filter much longer. My first oil change went 20,000 miles, then I had an air filter that was clogged and the filter minder was not indicating I needed to look at it. My oil sample suggested that the air filter was not allowing enough air causing a silica build up in the oil which I needed to change. I am so glad Amsoil recommends oil samples or I would not have known about the air filter and the need to change oil.
At some point I realized the Amsoil product I was using was a very special product and I needed to tell folks about it and since I was retired it offered me an opportunity to make a difference, and at the same time make a little money.
I have been selling Amsoil for about 4 years and I have learned so much and have been able to help others save money at the same time. Amsoil now has a 25,000 mile oil change for Diesels and Gas powered vehicles.
I will close for now more info to come

No comments:

Post a Comment