Crows Synthetics

Crows Synthetics
AMOSIL Lubricants

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our trip to Amsoils Headquarters and 35 Years Convention

I would like to tell you about our trip to Amsoils Headquarters and Convention in Duluth MN & Superior WI. We went to class for 3 days and learned a lot, the convention was for 3 days it also was awesome. I came away with a few thoughts, one I am proud to be a part of the Amsoil name. The product is made in the USA by fellow Americans in a state of the art 9 acres under one roof facility, and I had an opportunity to visit with them. They told me Amsoil treated them with a great deal of respect and the pay wasn’t bad either. Al Amatuzio was there he was very enjoyable to listen to - what a vision he had 38 years ago.
So I know that Amsoil is made in the USA by fellow Americans it saves my customers money and earns me an income to boot. How great is that for a start up business I started 5 years ago.
My pictures http://good-times.webshots.com/album/565778046ZwKyHM

No comments:

Post a Comment